Tuesday 6 June 2017

El Clásico

SCENE-1 :  THE MORNING MAHA-SANGRAM


MIND    :  Wake up,you! You,you,you,wake up,you! Rise and shine oh you! *mindpalm* 

HEART : Morning's here,Morning's here! Bleh,sleep for another 5 minutes. Here,take your                          blanket.


SCENE - 2 :  THE TAIYAARI


MIND   : Hurry up you,hurry up! You need to catch the bus. Oh ho,stop that singing,it's shaking                  the  foundations of  my home. 

HEART : Your life's always been in a hurry. Take a moment to feel the true essence of life.

MIND   : Oh,really? You can feel the essence later,catch the bus first.  

HEART : *Grrrrrrrr*

SCENE - 3 : THE KAARYAALAY  - PART 1


MIND    : This is your day buddy.Go,prove yourself! Prove to the world that you're the epitome                        of  perfection.

HEART : You need not prove yourself to anyone.You are what you are.You are unique.You are                           special.Go,be yourself!

MIND    : Why can't you think?

HEART : 'Cause I'm not you. I am what I am.

MIND    : Pschhh,in the real world,you need to prove yourself. You need to show your magic to                        the world.                                       

HEART : The real world is unreal. It's only your soul that is eternal.

MIND    : *slow claps* May the force be with you!

HEART  : I've always been the pumping force buddy!


SCENE - 3 : THE KAARYAALAY - PART 2

MIND    : A risky project - cons > pros - REJECT it

HEART : A calculated risk is worth a go. Why don't you give it a try? Adventure-up your life                            buddy!

MIND   : Do you actually know what might happen if you fail the project? You would let your                         boss down and eventually you might go down.                      

HEART : Live in the present. To shine bright like a diamond,brace yourself for the cuts.

MIND    : Why don't you think practically?

HEART :I don't actually think, I guide you to the right path.


SCENE - 4 : THE FINALE

MIND    : Listen to me!

HEART  : Listen to me!

HUMAN : You are  driving me crazy! I can't  choose between you. *sobs*

HEART : Dear human, you are the best  judge.Make a wise choice.

MIND   : Yeah, make a wise choice! Choose me!

HEART : Oh mind, he makes the final decision. Let him choose.

MIND   : Take time and choose me!

HUMAN : I've made my choice.

MIND    : Yayyy,thanks!

HUMAN : You haven't heard my decision yet.

MIND     :  I've known homosapiens for a long time. They would eventually pick me.

HUMAN : Why would we always choose you?

MIND     :  Humans are engulfed by the fear of failure, fear of taunts from the society and fear of                       disappointment.

HUMAN : I've decided to rise above my fears , get out of my comfort zone and follow my heart.

HEART   :Wise decision made. Don't forget to bring Mr.Mind with you.



Follow your heart but take your brain with you!

End of chai-time!
Stay sparkly!
Lumos!











6 comments: